You can only use the Public Access System if the Reference on your Notice starts with 0523

If it does not start 052 your Notice was issued by different police force and you will need to contact them for more information. If there are no contact details on the Notice, call 101 and ask to be put through to the Camera Processing Unit for the police force that cover where the alleged offence took place.

If the reference starts 052 but the next number is not 3 then the Notice was issued by Avon and Somerset Constabulary but you will not be able to see details of the alleged offence on the Public Access System. You will need to contact the Speed Enforcement Unit if you want more information. Click on Contact Us above to find out how.


Login to the Speed Enforcement Unit Public Access System to:

Important: Please note that you may only reply to the Notice using the Public Access System if you are nominating a new vehicle keeper or driver with a UK address. Any other reply, such as confirming that you were the driver during the alleged offence, must be sent to the Speed Enforcement Unit in writing with a signature.